Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2.4km run

Just passed 2.4 km. Yay! Andrew was disgusting at macdonalds. He mixed the barbeque sauce, chili sause, sprite, sugar and coffee mate together. He even flipped it and it formed jelly! Went to Yu Liang's house a few days ago. Me n Yu Hao v Yu Liang n Zachary. All random deathmatch. My fav game mode. Ksed Yu Hao a lot. Even ksed him to Godlike. GODLIKE!!! Then it ended. lol.
Yu Liang kept getting tankers n Zachary kept getting supports. No teamwork between them, a pro n a noob. Yu Hao likes a new hero, Pugna, the Oblivion. I ksed him n got a Double Kill wif a new hero, Yuereno, the Juggernaut. Omnislash rox!!! Then, the classic, me v Zachary. He play Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker n I randomed Lesile Deathbringer, the Venomancer. So so, about the same. Then rematch. I randomed first. I was happy wif the hero. Bradwarden, the Centuar Warchief! He desperate use Harbinger, the Obsidian Destroyer. I drew First Blood killing myself. Then the game so so.

No comments: