Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm back

The drastic change in my life really SUCKS! More frequent and intense training (Alphabet pushups ftw! Staff is new PS!), GRACE (Group Research and Collaboration Expedition, not my new GF >_<), My new forms......(uh, not used to them?) Being hounded everyday by people calling me DotA pro (I'm not!), being hounded everyday by people calling me DotA noob (Yes! I am but still its irritating hearing it everyday).

Ok. Start Talking about my stuff. Have a Home Economics practical exam! Nothing special but that day got BNT (Basic Naval Training). That means, I'm cooking in my No.3! Then someone had to spoil my mood say my GRACE won't work(sob sob). Gonna link my GRACE blog. Feel free to take a look. Be warned: Plagiarism and Spam will not be tolerated!

No comments: