Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eschaton Halo CE Moding

Moding Halo CE on Mac damn fun. First, got 1 multiplayer map mod so that everything fires plasma grenades. Then don't know why the grenades won't fly so just drop in front. Use Flamethrower so cool. Spam all at one point then when first grenade explodes, rest fly around then make nice fireworks. Better use Ghost lay mine field. Even if you don't ram your opponent they still won't escape the "mines". Best use BANSHEE! Fly in the sky spam and sure get kill.

Then moded Campaign. At first I damn noob(actually I always was) only know how change projectile. Make the Wraith fire grenades kill himself. Make Hunters fire a single Assaut Rifle bullet. Make Assault Rifle fire CHARGED Plasma Pistol shots. Owning till the Flood level. I then played around with Eschaton and learned to change my foes. Made everything(including carrier and infection) a Flood Elite carrying a Rocket Launcher(fires Plasma Grenades). Damn funny because the pipes the infection came from was clogged. Then when they see me they all fired! Since I was playing Legendary, they spawned again. This time I was standing directly in front and the second batch blew out the bodies of the first batch! I got so shocked see all the Flood fly towards me!

Then learnt models. In the grenade map, I made the grenade model SPARTANS! So damn funny when I use Banshee some random noob who joined said"Wow! It's raining Master Chiefs!" Then change to Warthog rain and another noob asked"Why cannot enter?"BOOM! and I got a cheap kill!

No comments: